Hi,

I've done the LDAP authentication for Laconica 0.6.4.2 and here it goes in case someone needs it.

I've changed 4 files: lib/util.php, actions/profilesettings.php, actions/register.php and actions/login.php

The part of authentication is taken (with permission) from a code by cesarfp and edubr.

To make it happen these lines must be added to the config.php file.
$config['site']['remotepassword']= true;
$config['remotepassword']['type']= 'ldap';
$config['remotepassword']['LDAPserver']= 'MYSERVER';
$config['remotepassword']['LDAPport']= 'MYPORT'; #Can be omited if using the default LDAP port (389)
$config['remotepassword']['LDAPbase']= 'o=MYLAPBASE';
If $config['site']['remotepassword'] is true, all references to a user provided password are omitted on the registration, the settings modification and the login screen (the lost password form).

It is my first PHP code so any suggestion will be welcome.

César