When using the invite new users feature I am experiencing the following
error message after inputting an email address:

 Database error An important error occured, probably related to email setup.
Check logfiles for more info..

I checked the log file and found the following but am not sure what I should
do.  Any thoughts?

PHP Warning:  Module 'imap' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Module 'mcrypt' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[Mon Aug 31 13:54:45 2009] [notice] Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu)
PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch configured -- resuming normal
operations

My email settings are the same as they were when I used 0.8.0 and the invite
feature was working.  I am using Google Apps to host my mail.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Patrick