I am getting the following error when I try to bring up the laconica site I
set up in Google Chrome and Safari.

error on line 69 at column 13: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 0
and p

What it looks like is that somehow that some of the html opening and closing
tags that are being drawn from various files are not being placed correctly.

When I look how the browser is seeing the code I see the problem:

Opera, Firefox, and IE ignore the problem and display the page fine.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?  I haven't found the problem yet.

Monique

Screen Caffeen