From: laconica-dev-boun...@laconi.ca <laconica-dev-boun...@laconi.ca>
To: Steve Remington <skinnymo...@gmail.com>; laconica-dev@laconi.ca
<laconica-dev@laconi.ca>
Sent: Thu Sep 03 11:41:44 2009
Subject: Re: [Laconica-dev] Email Notifications

Change that line to the address you want to be the sender?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

  _____

Steve Remington wrote:

OK I got an email notification for someone who is now following me so that
is working. Sweet.

Now in config I have the following:

// Email info, used for all outbound email
$config['mail']['notifyfrom'] = 'ad...@skinnymoose.com';

How do I configure so the sender in the emails is not from admin but from my
site name?

Thanks
Steve

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Steve Remington <skinnymo...@gmail.com>