So now that statusnet has "conversations"  I want to convert all the old
reply posts to conversations. So, I need to set the 'conversation' column
for the original and the reply post to the id of the original post. I can
set the reply post with this statement:

UPDATE notice SET conversation = reply_to WHERE reply_to > 0 AND
conversation IS NULL;

I'm trying to figure out a statement to also set the conversation of the
original post to its own id. Not sure if a combined statement can be made. I
could just script it, but I figured I'd take a stab at a completely SQL
solution.

--
Mark
"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness, for he will