<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dave,
   I concur with you completely regarding the inadvisability of carrying pax
during the test period.  I only mentioned that it was done by someone I
knew.  In fact, I was offered a ride before the offender's hours had been
flown off and turned it down.  I have no plans to be that careless.  As an
airline pilot, I need my tickets too much to risk them in such a foolhardy
way.  I'm sure that for the vast majority of LML readers, we're preaching to
the choir.
   Skip

LML website:   http://www.olsusa.com/Users/Mkaye/maillist.html
LML Builders' Bookstore:   http://www.buildersbooks.com/lancair

Please send your photos and drawings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]