<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lloyd
I don't think it has anything to do with your adjustment of the cylinder
up-stop. If you could watch especially the left gear door during taxiing or
run-up you will see the vibrations from the prop blast that causes it to
break. I had the first section on my left door break a couple of years ago.
I tried to secure or stabilize that first section with a countersunk area
washer under the first screws on both inner doors and nothing has happened
since.
Jens - flying OY-CUA out of Copenhagen

LML website:   http://www.olsusa.com/mkaye/maillist.html
LML Builders' Bookstore:   http://www.buildersbooks.com/lancair

Please send your photos and drawings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]