<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm in the final stages of a big paint problem involving the DuPont paint
system.  Isn't it fun being a newbie at the mercy of your favorite
(automotive) paint store?  I wish I had phoned the DuPont 800 number a year
ago.
My (California) sanding and sealing primers were sold to me as "the only
thing" and it'll work with Imron.  Quote-unquote the girls who own the
store.  DuPont sellers.  Stupid me...
Now I haved painted WLS sanding primer over the two DuPont waterborne
primers (snading and sealing) with no ill effects and, sure enough, the list
comes up with this static problem.  I'm ready to die.
I have done "only" the wings so far.
I feel like I need a professional painter here.
All help appreciated,
Walter Dodson  IV-P  65%?

LML website:   http://www.olsusa.com/mkaye/maillist.html
LML Builders' Bookstore:   http://www.buildersbooks.com/lancair

Please send your photos and drawings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]