<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I started looking at hogging out the back side of the firewall on the older
non real fast build plane I have and looked at the drawing supplied to do
this job and thought , is it up to date? I called the folks at lancair and
Carston answered the call and said yes there is an up dated drawing from  a
to d and he would send out the latest- well I was doing the usual a day
later and guess what can up to the door was a fed ex driver with an envelope
, I thought it was a lawyer thing with a law suit or something no it was the
drawing from lancair . I got to give them an at-a-boy -award for their job
well done . Lancair needs recognition in both directions and this is a
definite + Thanks Carston and Dona Williams   this is probable old but the
service bulletins are on the lancair site now and for all that want to go
fast take a look at the labor day results .Rick came in first at 314 mph
in the real gas planes with his Legacy - secound was Old Brent with his old
slow 4 P I know Brent my plant hasn't
 moved 2 " in 5 years Brent just got to get your  liquids going .  Couldn't
help it  Bill Maddox

LML website:   http://www.olsusa.com/mkaye/maillist.html
LML Builders' Bookstore:   http://www.buildersbooks.com/lancair

Please send your photos and drawings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]