Daniel,

I updated my SVN folder regarding the website to get the most recent files, but it still mentions "Java 6 or later" in the English version.

The same with the English site:
Start LanguageTool (>30 MB, requires Java 6 or later, note: this is not the latest version of LanguageTool)

After I have the most recent text, I will update the pt_PT.

Kind regards,