W dniu 2014-01-22 21:22, Daniel Naber pisze:
> On 2014-01-22 18:08, Marcin Miłkowski wrote:
>
>> there is a problem with Polish diacritical characters after the
>> update. They look very ugly, probably substituted from a different
>> type. See the screenshot. I think the font we use lacks these
>> characters.
>
> Yes, Slovak and Slovenian have the same problem... the original font
> (Source Sans pro) offers those characters, but I left them out because
> it increases the font size a lot to include the 'latin-extended' set.
> Does anybody here know webfonts and could build us a font with only the
> characters we need? I assume we need much less than 'latin-extended'
> contains?

I'm not sure if that's the proper way to go. I think we already support
multiple languages that need different diacritics, and we can either
download the whole font (I don't think download size is such a problem,
all Polish websites that use webfonts use the latin-extended, so
probably users already have these fonts cached anyway), or use a generic
font instead.

Regards,
Marcin