W dniu 2014-03-17 20:44, Daniel Naber pisze:
> On 2014-03-17 19:15, gulp21 wrote:
>
>> Some suggestions that came to my mind while testing the editor:
>> * add a link to the documentation of the POS tags of the chosen
>> language
>> (or even better: offer autocompletion)
>
> Or even better: stop treating POS tags as strings, so we don't need
> regex anymore for them. For example, a plural noun could be "noun
> number=plural". Developing such a structure isn't trivial, though.

I think the only thing we need to think through is how to represent this
cleanly in XML. The rest is rather simple, and requires just parsing
structural XML.

The old editor does not support unification, and neither this one. This
is really bad for languages that use this tool (btw, German could really
have easy disambiguation using unification; I can help).

>> * warn when a word looks like a regexp or POS tag and the wrong type is
>> chosen
>
> Done for regex (not yet deployed). I haven't mentioned yet that we're
> using a new technology for this editor: AngularJS. While the back-end is
> still developed in Grails (thus, it's basically Java), Angular makes
> developing the front-end much easier. We even have unit tests for the
> front-end now!
>
> If you have ever used Javascript, I strongly recommend you have a look
> at http://angularjs.org. Especially when you hate Javascript.

Huh, I can't believe it. ;)

Regards,
  Marcin