Hello!

Thanks Daniel and Xavi!

I am very basic writing rules, so I didn't understand anything in Xavi's e-mail.

I did try to adapt Daniel's suggestion with also some code I wrote weeks ago but it gives lots of errors while testing it with "testrules pt".

This is what I did:
*    <!-- CONCORDANCE O-OS using "o" when it should use "os" -->**
**    <rule id="CORCORDANCE_O_OS" name="concordance_o_os">**
**      <pattern case_sensitive="no">**
**         <marker>**
**            <token>o</token>**
**         </marker>**
**      </pattern>**
**    </rule>*

As you can see, the exceptions are all names (starting with a capital letter) and I am only checking if the words end with an "s" (used for plural).

Is there a way of making this work and also use the exceptions begin with capital letters?

Thanks once again!

Kind regards from your friend,