Kind regards from your friend,
      >Marco A.G.Pinto
        ----------------------

On 02/03/2015 13:32, Daniel Naber wrote:
On 2015-02-27 16:23, Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:

  The "thing" is that SCOWL thing... and the use of common words or
whatever... I am not adding the most used words, but the ones that are
in the dictionaries.
Wouldn't it be possible to do this in Kevin's infrastructure? He already
has several levels of words, couldn't your words be added as another
level? Currently everything seems to be duplicated: the word lists, the
releases, the github projects...

Regards
   Daniel