Fixed!

Thanks!

>Marco A.G.Pinto
  ----------------------

On 19/03/2015 17:30, Daniel Naber wrote:
On 2015-03-19 17:01, Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:

The text in the subject appears in Spanish:

  The correct text should be: "Verificar o texto".

  How do I fix it? Or can someone fix it for me before the official
release?
It's in this file:
https://github.com/languagetool-org/languagetool/blob/master/languagetool-office-extension/src/main/resources/Addons.xcu

Regards