Hi,

in my experience, it is terribly hard to get new contributors amongst
developers and I believe that open source people that focus on marketing are an
even rarer species.

Anyway, the "job advertisement" doesn't seem to be taking into account the
perspective of those that you wish to recruit. I think the basic question
everybody asks is "what is in it for me?" and the message here goes "work, no
money".

Consider why somebody would be wanting to contribute here.

- Can they learn and if so what?
- Can they help and if so whom - and does that make the project cool?
- Do they get visibility and what for?
- Is there a cool community and why is it cool?
- anything else?

Consider if what you are asking for is attractive.

Right now, it looks like you are basically looking for somebody who is already
highly motivated and ready to jump in head forwards by creating a long-term!
concept and implementing it. This sounds like a hell of work - no fun actually!
- just 2 hours per week hard work.

Consider demanding less and giving the people a better idea what it is that
could actually be done.

To be honest, I don't think that any of the above comments will actually help
in the short term. But I hope you find them useful anyway. Advertising "jobs"
is also a form of marketing and advertising volunteer jobs - well - is
particularly hard!

If you have the time, you might find this open source book interesting:
http://open-advice.org

Cheers,

-- Richard