I just tried this extension in Firefox 48.0a2: I had to turn of
signature checking to install and there's no Ukrainian translation but
otherwise it works well.
One thing I noted (and looks like it's the same behavior as in Firefox
extension) - if there's a spelling error and grammar error on the same
word both are shown. On the webpage checking (e.g. on
http://langaugetool.org) only grammar one is shown (which I like).

The other thing is usability: currently the LT popup window is
transient so if I were to fix the errors reported in the text field I
would click on it and the LT window goes away. I would copy the errors
into some text editor but the text there is not selectable.

Regards,
Andriy