On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 00:12 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello Grant Taylor,
>
> Am 2011-05-04 14:24:17, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
> > On 05/04/11 13:37, Radu Oprisan wrote:
> > >I will try to contact LARTC in order to ask them for permission to
> > >take over this one.
> >
> > (I'll make this pitch again.)
> >
> > Does any one have any objections to (re)configuring the mailing list
> > so that it sets the Reply-To header so that replies are directed
> > back to the mailing list (as a discussion list)?
>
> For WHAT?  Real MTAs have <L> byside <R> and <G>
>
> > All in favor?
> > Any one against?
>
> Yes.

Sorry guys, but I have to support Michelle here and refrain that anyone
not familiar with the "Reply-To" problem in the context of mailinglists
do a quick google on "Reply To munging". It's really just some ugly
workaround for old/broken MUA to set Reply-To for a mailinglist pointing
back to itself.

Please don't!

--
Best regards,