Greetings again Paul,

 : class ( <$call1> ) if ip_dst == 10.100.1.6 && tcp_dport == 22
 :                  if ip_src == 10.100.1.4 && tcp_sport == 22
 :            ;
 :
 : Now when i apply this traffic TO 6 on port 22 is indeed limited
 : to the speed i specify BUT it doesn't seem to take the src into
 : account at all. If i change the src to anything, even an address
 : that doesn't exist it still limits the speed.
 :
 : I need this class to only apply is both source and destination
 : ips are satisfied.

Are you using tcng class selection paths in your configuration file?
Could you show us a bit more of your config file?

Tell us a bit about your networking configuration.  Is this a device
acting as a router (L3) or a bridge (L2)?  Is there any NAT
involved?  In order to help you solve this problem, we'll need to
know a bit more about your networking configuration.

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown
http://linux-ip.net/