Hello

I've setuped a bridge with l7-filter and ipp2p.  We have every day  + or
-  between 10Mbits and 30 Mbits P2P traffic from + or - 450 customers.
When traffic  increase. I've got this kind of error message :

Feb 23 14:26:19 gestor1 kernel: printk: 38 messages suppressed.
Feb 23 14:26:19 gestor1 kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

The server is  celeron pentium 4 based 3Ghz + 512Mb ram
Does anyone could suggest me what are the best value for

net.ipv4.netfilter.ip_conntrack_max
net.ipv4.netfilter.ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_established

Might be I can tune other kernel value ?
Thanks for your help

Regards