It appears to be that way....take a look at this linkedin profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/orladunlea

Senior corporate and commercial solicitor with several years of
multinational, board-level experience.

Director of Critical Path International Limited and Critical Path BV.
*
Senior leadership team in Critical Path Inc. Completed the acquisition of
Laszlo Systems Inc. in December 2011 and Mirapoint Software Inc. in
November 2010.*