From: David Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:53 PM
To: Neville Dholoo
Subject: Coercion dots

Neville:

A follow up on the coercion dot problem.  You may have noticed that
the code I sent only finds dots on the open diagram, not inside
structures.  To find those requires the use of class constants for
WhileLoop, Sequence etc. as well as Diagram.  That way, one can spin
down the list of diagram objects, opening the structures as needed.

If you find out how to do that let me know.

Regards,

David