G'day

I want to use the mscalendar control in an activex container.

I've had a bit of a look at the archives and there has been some
discussion of around active x in lv being unreliable. The posts I read
were referring to moving from LV5 to LV6 causing problems. I had been
searching for advice on how to re-size objects to maintain Front Panel
proportions for various screen resolutions but seem to have found another
hurdle.

Is this still an issue in 7.0 or 7.1?

I wanted to use the mscalendar control for displaying / inputting dates in
an unambiguous manner. (no local or international date format confusion.)

Alternatively is there a LV control available similar to the ms calendar?

WinXP LV7.0

Thanks Pat
      Pat Weldon    (Senior Tech Officer  WUE)
    Water Use Efficiency Advisory Unit,   Dubbo.
                Phone +61 +2  6881-1270
                Fax      +61 +2 6881-1295

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the
views of their organisation.