Yes, it's much more simple than with the XY Graph, even if it's just a
picture. For me, it's enough. But I've tried to change couple of
things in the display without succes. I did not find the right
properties to do those changes. First, it seems I can't resize the
graph to have it take close to the entire screen. Second, I'd like to
change and display the scales on the picture, if possible on the round
lines instead of the horizontal ones on the first quadrant. I've tried
to play with differents properties but I'm unable to fnd the right
ones to do those 2 changes. Maybe you can help me once again. Thanks a
lot, I appreciate.

Phil