> I ve got a table wich is filled line per line
> Each new line is inserted on top of table, and colored according to
> values of each cells.
> When a new line is inserted, all previous lines are pushed down.
> I wish colors could also be push down automaticaly, to be associated
> with the same cells.
> Anyone know if it is possible?

There isn't an insert Row function, and the table doesn't know that the
new 2D data it received is just the old data with something inserted, so
the answer is no.  The table doesn't have any way of doing this
automatically.

If you write a subVI that does the formatting of the entire table based
upon whatever encoding you have, just call it each time and have it
update all rows.  You could also write it to read and move the
properties of the table as it inserts, but really, the table isn't
necessarily the best place to store your formatting data.

A tool that you may not already know about is the Defer Panel Updates
property of the Front Panel.  Since either method mentioned above may
need to set multiple properties and the value, you may see lots of
intermediate settings causing flicker.  The Defer property will defer
drawing until you finish the updates.  Then when you turn deferring off,
the table will draw once.

Greg McKaskle