Hi there,

I have an image control on which I delimitate ROIs using the selection tools. I am using an event structure to monitor user activity on the image, and do some updating when a new ROI is defined. For instance, I number each ROI using the overlay plane of the image. The event that triggers this is ["Image": Mouse Up], where "Image" is my control. This works fine when I use the left mouse button, but for some reason, the right button doesn't trigger anything. A proof is that I am using the right button to delete ROIs and this doesn't fire an event, as if the "Mouse Up" event being "used" by LV to actually perform the ROI deletion, it went unnoticed by my code. But I don't quite understand this difference between right and left buttons, since ROI drawing is definitely something that LV does, not my code, and nevertheless, after the drawing is finished (the user releases the left mouse button), I get an event recognized by my code.
Am I missing something obvious ?
Thanks for your comments,
X.

LV 7, Vision 7, W2K

Xavier Michalet, Ph D
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, UCLA
Young Hall-2002, 607 Charles E. Young Drive East
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1569
Ph: (310) 794-6693 (off)/6685(lab); Fax: (310) 267-4672
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]