I don't mean to confuse things, but there is another option in addition to
the in addition to the drivers that Vesna mentioned in another email:

   Palette-Level VIs and many getting started examples for the TDS7000
   series scopes (as well as the TDS5k, 6k, and 8k lines) that demonstrate
   exactly what you ask are available in the "LabWIEW Add-On for Open
   Windows Oscilloscopes" They are built on the VXIPnP drivers for these
   scopes.

   You can download a copy of the latest version from our website here:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/conceptd.nsf/webmain/B30D1884DDF3618286256C79007273D6?opendocument

The zipped file that you'll find there contains an installer that you
should run after you have installed the 7k instrument driver.

   Hope This helps!

   --Sam

   Sam Shearman
   Senior Software Engineer