On 5/16/20 3:03 PM, Juha Manninen via lazarus wrote:
> On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 2:49 PM Brian via lazarus
> <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>> I tried that. Now *every* keypress is duplicated.
>
> It was allegedly fixed in trunk r63089 less than 3 weeks ago.
> See:
>  https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=30863
> If nobody gets the duplicate key problem with trunk any more, that
> issue and all its related issues can finally be resolved.
> Please test everybody.

I just updated both trunks (via fpcupdeluxe) and rebuilt, and now the
i => tab-i  and m => line feed problems have disappeared. :) :)

Starting Lazarus per Graeme's instructions (i.e. with a blank config)
no longer produces duplicate keypresses either.

Whoever fixed that, well done and thank you VERY much! :)

Brian.

--
GPG Public Key: http://www.patandbrian.org/brians_key.asc