I fixed the code in Lazarus and got a client based on BufDataClient
that successfully talks with a restbridge server.

As a next step, I'd like to connect to the same server from a TWebForm
of TMS Web Core library.

I started with a slow step. There is only a TWebHttpRequest in the
form (which has the same functions of a TFPHTTPClient) and it issues a
GET to URL
http://localhost:3000/metadata/?fmt=json&humanreadable=0

This command works ok in the windows client.

Here, I get the errors shown in pic
https://i.ibb.co/dpsjfQQ/1.jpg

The message (a CORS error) is attached below.

Weird enough, the message is there even after changing the server code
in this way:

original code:
   FDisp.DispatchOptions:=FDisp.DispatchOptions+[rdoCustomView,rdoHandleCORS];

new code
    FDisp.DispatchOptions:=FDisp.DispatchOptions+[rdoCustomView];

Is there a way to tell the server to ignore CORS errors?

Or there a way to sweet-talk the server to accept the requests from a
TMS Web form? :)

Thank you

Peppe

project1.html:1 Access to XMLHttpRequest at
'http://localhost:3000/metadata/?fmt=json&humanreadable=0' from origin
'http://localhost:8000' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to
preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested
resource.
project1.js:263 Uncaught {fMessage: 'HTTP request error
@http://localhost:3000/metadata/?fmt=json&humanreadable=0'}
cb @ project1.js:263
error (async)
Execute$2 @ project1.js:12331