On 07.01.24 10:50, Michael Thompson via lazarus wrote:
Adding -ld_classic as per
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/77153800/xcode-15-c-compilation-errors
got me nowhere.

Well, to be correct, it got me past the " ld: library 'c' not found" error,
but introduced me to a "ld: framework not found Cocoa" error.

You must install XCode and do

sudo xcode-select --install
sudo xcodebuild -license accept

Does your fpc.cfg contain

-XR/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/

?

Mattias

Cheers

Mike