Try  (note you need to add 4, to get to the next string)

PChar(^LONGINT(^LONGINT(@t)^+0)^)
PChar(^LONGINT(^LONGINT(@t)^+4)^)
PChar(^LONGINT(^LONGINT(@t)^+8)^)

and for the length of array (minus 4)
^LONGINT(^LONGINT(@t)^-4)^

Read also
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,4763.msg22954.html#msg22954 (just strings are a pointer them self, so they need one level more) http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_Debugger_Tips#Dynamic_Arrays (updated)

If that doesn't help, then it wont work. (or i don't know how)

Problem is that the debugger doesn't understand the pascal concept. so you unfortunately need a lot of understanding, of how fpc encodes your data, what is a pointer, what is which kind of record....

It is improving in 2.3.1 (and maybe even more with dwarf).

If nothing helps:
LCLProc.debugln
writeln