I really hope that the "Import Delphi project" has been fixed also. Else, Lazarus is not of much use for many many people. Yesterday, it consecutively crash and burn every time I tried to import a tiny Delphi project. Once it even restarted the almighty Ubuntu box.

Vincent Snijders wrote:
Vincent Snijders schreef:
Hi,

We have started preparations for the upcoming Lazarus 0.9.28 release. svn trunk has been branched to a fixes_0_9_28 branch, which be used to create the release from. This branch has currently version 0.9.27. Snapshots form this branch can be downloaded from http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ and can be considered release candidates. Last night's snapshot with fpc 2.2.4 has been added to the lazarus-testing Ubuntu repository too, for installation instructions see http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Getting_Lazarus#Getting_Lazarus_from_our_Ubuntu_repository

Of course you all have been following Lazarus development closely and checked your applications regular with svn trunk or the 0.9.27 snapshots, but this is your last chance to do so before we create the release. Depending on the amount of feedback we get we aim to tag 0.9.28 next week.

In the last week a dozen bug fixes have been merged to the fixes_0_9_28 branch to be included in the 0.9.28. Snapshots have been created and I have updated the lazarus-testing Ubuntu repository.

Current 0.9.27 snapshots can be considered a 0.9.28RC2.

Vincent