2009/10/2 Horacio Jamilis <hjami...@pymesoft.com.ar>:
> May be, for people like you, in the debugger options page, could be an
> option to disable this funcionatility for tooltip debugging or for all the
> debugging, but this should be enabled by default.
>
> This is only my point of view.

I fully agree. Delphi has that option by default and it is very handy.
Yes you could have unexpected result, but that is up to you as a
developer to know your own code.

A option to disable such support could be handy for developers like
Martin, but I am pretty sure most other developers would like that
option enabled by default.

Regards,
  - Graeme -