waldo kitty wrote:
Martin wrote:
And last not least:
- Never mind where you installed Lazarus AND fpc => don't copy or move the folder later. All your config has this folder (including a file called fpc.cfg, in the fpc directory) - Try to avoid spaces and special chars in the path to lazarus and your project. (There had been issues, some may be fixed, but I do not know)

so in other words, do not try to install Laz/fpc package to "Program Files" or "My Programs" or such :?
I am not sure if 0.9.28 works with that. It may be fixed, it may not.

0.9.26 doesn't work, and also any projects in your user foled (which likely contains spaces) will have issues (even if lazarus is in c:\lazarus\)

IIRC The problem is/was something like winres (a resource compiler, which is afaik from the mingw package.) winres does/didn't take spaces well. This could mean the issue will only be fixed, if it is fixed in the mingw project.

Martin