Hi all,

I need to compile lazarus in terminal (or command prompt) including
all components already installed.
I mean that I made a simple batch script on windows startup that
download fpc svn, lazarus svn, recompile fpc and finally recompile
lazarus, but every time I run Lazarus (after relative "make clean
all") I haven't any extra component. I need to click in "build" voice
in IDE menu.

How can I include all packages (extra and not) in command line compiling?

I noticed also that lazarus.exe hasn't the icon, how to associate it to the exe?

Finally, how to automatically strip lazarus.exe? It is 119Mb... :)

Many thanks!