Alexander Grau pisze:
I'm answering my own question since I got it solved now by setting an ExceptionHandler using Application.AddOnExceptionHandler:

   application.AddOnExceptionHandler(@MyExceptionHandler);

This will capture exceptions, however a stack trace with line numbers won't work yet because the default handler is still called and will output a stack trace with line info, but the 'lineinfo' procedure cannot generate a 2nd, 3rd etc. stack trace with line info (for some unknown reason).

Bug in lineinfo processing. I posted a patch long time ago but it seems nobody is interested.Now it would require also to fix dwarf lineinfo.

Boguslaw