Am 20.01.2012 16:27, schrieb Sven Barth:
Am 20.01.2012 15:44, schrieb Henry Vermaak:
On 20/01/12 14:38, Henry Vermaak wrote:
On 20/01/12 10:41, Kjow wrote:
Hi all,

I can't find it on google, so is it possible to hide the command prompt
window that appears with SysUtils.ExecuteProcess('','',[]); ?

I need to run some external processes, but I would not see the console
window.

Windows specific: you can do this with CreateProcess by adding
CREATE_NO_WINDOW to the process creation flags. Perhaps something can be
added to TProcess to make this easier.

There's already something in TProcess that should work. Set
TProcess.StartupOptions to suoUseShowWindow and set TProcess.ShowWindow
to swoHIDE (not tested).

For TProcess the following should be sufficient before you run your
process:

YourProcess.Options := YourProcess.Options + [poNoConsole];

Though this option might imply that you need to use pipes as well.

Regards,
Sven