On 04/03/2012 09:31, zeljko wrote:

On Sunday 04 of March 2012 09:52:33 Juha Manninen wrote:

> I tested this filter on Windows and yes, only labels are highlighted.

> Checkboxes, Groupboxes, RadioGroups etc. are not.

> It makes a very big difference compared to Linux + GTK2 or QT.

> Is this only a missing feature in LCL-Win bindings or is there a more

> fundamental problem?

I think that font color cannot be chaned for some controls under win32 (but I'm not 100% sure).

Probably, but it does not seem documented
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_known_issues_%28things_that_will_never_be_fixed%29

And the restriction browser only shows carbon restriction (for font)