On 08/03/2012 19:57, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
Is it possible to disable the display of object members in the parameter list?

Currently an object reference hides all following parameters :-(

Can you give an example?
If I pass an object (instance of a class), I just see the address.

Currently the output is as provided by GDB, there is no (or little) extra parsing done.

BTW: can the parameter column be extended automatically to the right margin of the window?

In trunk you can resize them and then the size will be remembered. (unless you use docking, I do not know, if the docking mgr saves the column widths)

Autosize would be an option, but only if user switchable. Otherwise it either: - resets the user given size. (which may not be desired if the column size was made bigger than the space avail, so that a scrollbar is shown
- it needs some "smartness" (only do it, if column is sized smaller).