On 04/04/2012 17:53, Martin wrote:
On 04/04/2012 17:31, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:

Although I would realy like to contribute more to Lazarus there are 2 obstacles that are not easy to remove:

1.) Time. I would have to invest much more time which I currently can't afford.

2.) Knowledge. This is quite related to 1.) of course. Before I can do changes I need to know much more about the internals I think.

Actually this is a simple frame, and changing a resource string is not really requiring knowledge.

Open the dialog, select keymaps, and focus a control on the right (not the tree)

ctrl-shift F1
- look for the "open..." button

and you got the unit
(alternatively install package IDE explorer)

Find the button in the form, search in code, where the caption is set.