On 25/04/2012 19:46, Paul van Helden wrote:
Hi all,

I can step into LCL code when debugging a Win32 project, but a WINCE project shows me the exact line number and file name in the stack trace but always come up with Unable to load file "\lazarus\lcl\include\custombitmap.inc" (for example). I've tried adding search paths in debugger options with no success. Where do I tell Lazarus where to find the wince interface source code? And why doesn't the snapshot work for wince out-of-the-box like win32 does?

Wince LCL needs a lot of work and I'd like to try to contribute.

Please read http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=21061

the notes explain how to set the search path as work around

As for the IDE doing a workaround. That is what "additional search path" is for.
But it is currently broken.
Once fixed (will update if I have more info) it should be D:\ (the "\" is important)

and the fix (the fix for the work around only) was in rev 34716 (0.9.31)