I'm in the market for a netbook computer - you know, a low-cost, ultra-portable laptop. I want to use it as an on-the-go development computer (more for editing code, with the capability to compile, maybe slowly)

One possibility is to get an android "chromebook".

Does fpc 2.6 + lazarus work on android?

Another possibility is an OLPC XO.

Thoughts?

I was disappointed to discover that microsoft more or less killed the linux netbook market. I would really prefer to get a netbook with some sort of linux pre-installed, but I'd consider deleting windows and installing linux. As you can see I'm also considering running an android OS. But my first choice would be to get something I can install debian on.

Thanks!
~David