Le 25/06/2013 10:24, Graeme Geldenhuys a écrit :
On 2013-06-25 08:29, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
Indy + TIdIcmpClient then Ping.

Not all systems on a network will reply to a ping test? I know my
systems don't, because I disabled it for security reasons.
That's right. You only have to use a well known internal or external machine which will answer ping requests, i.e. 8.8.8.8 always responds to ICMP ping rquests.
You can even check wether the internal connection works by choosing a well known internal machine.
This way will make you sure that you either have an access to the intra or extra network or none.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

Sita
                Software