Juha Manninen wrote:

I only started writing in this thread because I also fond the same
behaviour as the original poster did and it seemed like that report
was shunned as being bogus.
So I wanted to chip in with my observations to help *the developers*
to nail down and fix the problem, but now I find I am being flamed for
doing so so I will stop this.

No, the complaint was that you ignore replies from other people, then
repeat the same issues and questions that were explained and answered
already.
It is unpolite.

In the past, Bo's said that he's not seen all messages that were posted. However I also get the impression that I'm not the only person who's had to repeat himself.

Bo: just because you don't understand something that somebody's put in an answer doesn't give you an excuse to skip that bit of his reply. I admit that I used to do that sort of thing during my earliest days of learning maths ("what's this ! supposed to mean? Let's ignore it for the moment") and it didn't exactly make me popular with my teachers.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk