On 2016-05-26 10:05, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Use YouTube and search for some debugging tutorials using
> QtCreator, Intellij IDEA or Eclipse. Hell, even Delphi can be added to
> that list. They all show how debuggers could and should work. None of
> the show using writeln() statements.

Even closer to home, have you ever seen how great Firefox and Chrome's
debugging abilities are? They have all the usual thing you would expect
like breakpoins, stepping code, inspecting variables plus tons more
advanced features like slowing down animations and testing timing values
etc. In my previous job I worked with many fantastic web developers.
They showed me web debugging features that made my jaw drop.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/