Help.

I'm working on integrating the translations for the OpenLab installer now
a.t.m. unfortunately they are not working.
All the files are in plain text, which is the same I had used for earlier
versions of OpenLab, except now the installer is using GTK2,
whenever I try to load one of the translations, it just shows an empty window
though, in the shell I get a lot of errors from Pango complaining about
"invalid UTF-8" strings.

How do I fix this please ?

A.J.
--
"80% Of a hardware engineer's job is application of the uncertainty principle.
80% of a software engineer's job is pretending this isn't so."