Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Bogus?aw Brandys wrote:

Hi,

I'm completly lost :-( How can I use TRadioGroup under Windows ? How to
add tRadioButtons for it ? Why it has Items property in objects
inspector - this property is empty even if I put tRadioButton on
tRadioGroup !

Of course, you must fill it up.

If I put some TRadioButtons on radio group - I can't check it by
accelerator,I can't select using spacebar,I can't switch among them
using up/down arrow,TAB is also incorrect !!

You don't need to add any components to the radio group.

You must enter the captions for the needed radio items in the 'Items'
property: one line per item. That is it.

And the current svn contains a bug, you need to resize the strings editor to see the memo.

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=1148

Vincent.