I can't reproduce the bug. What must I do, when I want to reproduce this bug?

System: Pentium 4 1600 MHz; 256MB; Geforce 2 MX 400
OS: Ubuntu 5.04 Hoary
fpc version: 2.0.0
lazarus revision: 7701 (I downgrade to this version in oder to test it too)

Flo

By the way, after the xorg update my x-server didn't start. Setting the driver to "nv" instead of "nvidea" or a driver update solve that problem. I don't know if there is any connection.

System: Athlon 2000+, 512MB
OS: Ubuntu 5.04 Hoary
fpc version: 2.0.0
lazarus revision: 7701

Any help is highly welcome and if you need any additional information do not
hesitate to ask.
Btw the only changes to my system I can think of were some security updates,
mostly xorg but I cannot see any connection.