Using latest svn fpc and lazarus, and latest cvs zeosdbo_rework, I installed
zeos
as described in http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Zeos_tutorial.

Installation seemed successful, but I find no "[Zeos Access] tab in the
Component Palette".

At "components - package graph" all 5 zeosdbo packages are shown with status:
"State: Install on next start".  When I exit lazarus and start again, the
status is
unchanged.  After running Zcomponent compile and install and restart again,
the status is still "State: Install on next start".

Can someone tell me how to complete the installation of the packages?

Thanks,

Bob Barry