> what should be path on the environment option to configure LazDoc?

I'm not sure if I understand you. But the paths you enter are pointing to
the XML files created by makeskel. So on win32 the path for lcl
documentation would be: C:\lazarus\docs\xml\lcl. What LazDoc does is when
a page is selected, check wether an xml file on the search paths exist. So
for example if you select the file c:\lazrus\lcl\grids.pas it checks on
each searchpath for grids.xml.
The paths under environment options are supposed to be "global". I'm
currently working on adding lazdoc paths in project options. This way you
can point each project to it's own documentation path.

Darius